Gastrointestinal problems are one of the most common ailments in bulldogs, causing them to have trouble digesting some common components of their regular diet. Fortunately, there are now probiotics that help the bulldog’s digestive system complete this task.
Any dog can suffer from digestive problems such as gastritis or food poisoning after swallowing an inedible object, and Bulldogs are known to eat just about anything, which can cause them problems.
Also, Bulldogs may have a large stomach, but overeating can affect it in the long run, in this case, it is not only a matter of keeping an eye on them, but also helping them when they suffers from these ailments with probiotics.
Probiotics are living organisms that are very beneficial for dogs. They strengthen the immune system and their digestive system.
These soft chews are formulated with pumpkin and papaya, which are sources of enzymes, as well as probiotics to support digestion, bowel health, and the immune system in dogs. They also contain DE111, a clinically studied probiotic (Bacillus subtilis) that has been shown to support proper digestive function and boost the immune system.
These probiotics soft chews for dogs contain a blend of pumpkin, probiotics, and digestive enzymes to support proper digestion and bowel health. Each serving of these 3 gram chews contains 6 billion CFUs of probiotics, which is higher than many other brands. This means that you can expect better results and a longer-lasting supply of probiotics when compared to other brands.
These are the benefits of probiotics for bulldogs
- They improve their digestive system; help provide essential nutrients to the intestinal lining.
- They prevent different diseases and ailments, by treating the intestinal flora, especially diseases that are r elated to the digestive system.
- Produce short-chain fatty acids that inhibit the growth and activity of harmful bacteria, such as E.Coli, Salmonella or Clostridium Perfringens.
- Help prevent urinary tract infections and improve the dog’s skin and coat.
- Reduce allergic reactions, because they decrease intestinal permeability and control inflammation.
- They are effective in the treatment of diarrhea, gas accumulation and intestinal diseases,
- The main mission of probiotics for bulldogs is to make disappear from the dog’s body all those pathologies that can put its health at risk.
Some probiotics that are very good for your dog are:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus.
- Enterococcus faecium
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Lactobacillus casei
- Bifidobacterium breve
Bacterial infection or imbalance, if your dog is taking antibiotics or steroids, since antibiotics are medicated with antibiotics, they have lower defenses and their stomachs are more sensitive to them.
If your dog has a regular or bad diet, not only should they change their diet but also supplement it with antibiotics.
Or, if your bulldog is older and more than 10 years old, it is recommended since they are in a more susceptible stage.
Probiotics are measured by colony forming units (CFU). When administering a probiotic supplement to your dog, it is important to follow the recommendations on the label or those of your veterinarian.
Photo by Justin Veenema on Unsplash